Monday, April 1, 2013

Time to Testify

"The doctor says it's a torn rotator cuff in my shoulder." Pain, inability...these characterized the state of her shoulder. We prayed, she noted some change, but most difficulty came only on certain kinds of movements, like picking up something heavy. "Okay, pick up something." Someone handed her a heavy Bible. She lifted it single handedly over her head, I wondered if I could do what she was doing - and I don't have a torn rotator cuff. Her husband said, "That's a lot better!" She agreed, but I don't think she was really convinced. Time would tell. At the end of the night, she prepared to leave when someone asked, "How's your shoulder?" "Oh," she replied," I put my purse strap on that shoulder, I didn't even think about it!" The weight of her bag hung on her shoulder without any discomfort. Time to testify! Thank you Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment